Touch Input Missing: Assuming you own a touchscreen PC, you actually want to align your settings for pen or contact contribution to partake within the most ideal touchscreen experience on your Windows gadget. Assuming you’re encountering touchscreen issues, recalibrating your settings is one in every of the speediest investigating arrangements that you simply can use to repair the difficulty.
Sadly, the selection to align the screen for Touch Input Missing isn’t dependably accessible on Windows. On the off chance that this choice is missing or it’s turned gray out on your PC, follow the means beneath to mend the difficulty.
How to Treat you cannot Find Pen and Touch Options on Windows
Check for Driver and OS Updates
Update your touchscreen driver and OS to the foremost recent form, and check on the off chance that the problem perseveres.
- Send off the Device Manager, and extend the rundown of Human Interface Devices Touch Input Missing.
- Right-click on your touchscreen driver, and choose Uninstall gadget.
- From that time onward, right-click on the HID-consistent touch screen driver, and uninstall it.
- Click on the Action menu.
- Select Scan for equipment changes.
- Then, at that time, head to Settings, and choose Update and Security.
- Click on Windows Update and hit the Check for refreshes button.
- Restart your gadget and check assuming that your Touch Input Missing with alignment settings are accessible at this time.
Enable Tablet Mode
In the event that you simply actually can’t see because the “Align the screen for Touch Input Missing” area, guarantee that Tablet mode is on. Click on the Action community on your taskbar, and afterward select Tablet mode. This choice permits you to involve your PC as a tablet.
Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows and X keys and send off prompt (Admin).
- Enter the msdt.exe – id DeviceDiagnostic order.
- Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and let it check your framework.
- Then, at that time, restart your gadget and check assuming you’ll adjust your touchscreen for Touch Input Missing.
Assuming the problem continues, contact Microsoft support or your PC producer’s help administration.
In the event that you just can’t observe the Touch Input Missing and speak to adjustment choices on your Windows PC, first check for driver and OS refreshes. Then, at that time, empower Tablet Mode, and run the Hardware and Devices investigator. Did you hunt different techniques to repair this issue? Do share your thoughts within the remarks beneath.